UCEED Exam 2022 Form and online application form date can be checked here. Get the UCEED Exam 2022 | Registration, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria 2022 on the official website. Today you will be told when UCEED Exam 2022 will start and how you can do it. We hope that you will get complete information about this in our article. We will tell you when you can make corrections in your application and complete information about this process will also be made available. You will also be provided a link to the official website for online uceed form 2022 to our website.
UCEED Exam Registration 2022
|Organizing Institute||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Exam Name||Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design [UCEED]|
|Registration starts from||9-Sep-2021|
|Last Date for Registration||10-oct-2021|
UCEED Exam 2022
This Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design [UCEED] exam is conducted every year by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay and a large number of students from every state apply for it. This year the online application for this exam was started on 9-Sep-2021 and the last date to apply has been fixed as 10-oct-2021.
Eligibility UCEED Exam 2022
A candidate, including a foreign national, must simultaneously fulfill each and every one of the following three criteria to appear in UCEED 2022.
Age limit:- The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1997, if belonging to the OPEN/EWS/OBC-NCL category and born on or after October 1, 1992, if belonging to the SC, ST, or PwD category.
Qualifying examination:– The candidate should have passed in all five subjects in the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2021 or 2022. Those who appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination in 2020 or earlier are NOT eligible.
Candidates from the Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects are eligible to apply to all the five participating institutes. Candidates from any other stream (Science without Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible to apply to IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, and IIT Hyderabad.
For admission to BDes at IIITDM Jabalpur, only students with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology at 10+2 can apply. Students from Arts or Humanities at 10+2 are not eligible to apply for BDes admissions at IIITDM Jabalpur.
The candidates appearing for their qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2022 should ensure that (a) all parts of their final examination are completed by the date of application for admission, and (b) proof of having passed the qualifying examination with the required eligibility is submitted by September 30, 2022, to the admitting institute.
If a qualifying Examination Board awards only letter grades without providing information on the passing grade on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board specifying the passing grade and upload it along with the grade sheet. In case such a certificate is not provided, the decision taken by the UCI Committee will be final.
The criteria, as specified above, is applicable “in toto” to all the applicants including foreign nationals. Applications from foreign nationals including OCI/PIO card holders are considered under the OPEN category and they are outside the ambit of reservation of seats under the EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, and PwD categories. Seats allotted to foreign nationals including OCI/PIO card holders are supernumerary with a cap of 10% of total seats in a program.
UCEED Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
UCEED is a test center-based examination and has two parts: Part-A is computer-based and Part-B contains questions related to sketching that needs to be attempted on the provided sheet. It is compulsory for the candidates to attempt both parts in the given time.
The total time for the examination (that includes both Part-A and Part-B) is THREE hours and it will be held as per the following schedule:
Date January 23, 2022 (Sunday)
- There will be ONE question paper of total THREE hours duration.
- The question paper will be in English.
- The question paper will carry a total of 300 marks.
- The question paper will consist of two parts: Part-A and Part-B. It is compulsory to attempt questions from both the parts.
- Utmost care is taken to prepare an error free question paper. However, if an error is detected in the question paper, the UCI Committee shall take an appropriate decision after the examination, which shall be final.
- Part-A of the examination is a computer-based test; there is NO scope for review, regrading or re-totalling of the Part-A marks of the examination paper.
- Part-B contains only one question which is going to be manually evaluated by expert examiners. Part-B of UCEED is a subjective question and there is no model solution for it. It will be evaluated holistically on a set of criteria given in the question.
- There is NO provision for RE-EVALUATION or RE-TOTALLING in UCEED. Request for re-evaluation/re-totalling will NOT be entertained under any circumstances. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
UCEED Exam 2022 Application Fees
Following is the registration fee structure for UCEED 2022:
|Indian Nationals||Female Candidates (all categories)||1750|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||1750|
|All Other Candidates||3500|
|Foreign Nationals (including PIO/OCI)||Candidates from SAARC countries||$ 350|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||$ 450|
Application Procedure UCEED Exam 2022
Candidates should register to appear in UCEED 2022. Registration can be done ONLY through the online registration portal linked from http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
Applications start from 09-09-2021
Given below is a list of certificates and other documents that need to be uploaded at the time of online registration for UCEED 2022. The certificates MUST be in the Central Government format as given in the appendices.
- A recent colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70–80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it allows unambiguous identification of the candidate (only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted).
- Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature on white paper (only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted).
- Qualifying examination certificate, if appeared in 2021 (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
- For those candidates who will be appearing in 2022 for the exam, a certificate from the school/college principal in the given format (Appendix 1) should be uploaded (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
- If the name is not the same as in the Class XII certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name is required (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB),
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG),
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH), and
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ)
UCEED Exam 2022 Examination Centres
UCEED 2022 will be held in the following 24 cities in India only:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulum, Panaji, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, and Visakhapatnam. Candidates should compulsorily opt for THREE cities of their choice, in the order of preference, at the time of online registration.
Once the registration is complete, a request for a change of city will NOT be entertained.
Important Dates of UCEED Exam 2022
|Start date for Online Registration||Sep 9, 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration with a regular fee||Oct 10, 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration with late fee||Oct 17, 2021|
|Start date for Admit Card downloading onwards||Jan 8, 2022|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in Admit card||Jan 14, 2022|
|UCEED Exam 2022||Jan 23, 2022|
|Release of Draft Answer Key||Jan 25, 2022|
|Last date for uploading comments in the candidate’s portal||Jan 27, 2022|
|Release of Final Answer Key||Jan 31, 2022|
|Announcement of cut-off marks for Part-A||Feb 10, 2022|
|Declaration of results||Mar 10, 2022|