PPU Online Admission 2021: Patliputra University has started taking enrollment in all undergraduate and degree courses including ba BSc BCom. All the students who want to take admission in the session 2021-2024 read this article carefully. And fill your registration form online before the last date.
Patliputra University starts enrollment work on time every year but this year has been delayed due to pandemics Corona. But now the university has released its official notification and has fixed the date for applying online. Students can fill the PPU Online Admission 2021 UG Part-1 Admission, Registration Process and admission form by following the steps given below.
PPU Online Admission 2021 Notification
|University Name||Patliputra University (PPU)|
|Course Type||PPU BA BSC BCOM UG & PG Course|
|Registration Start Date||10-07-2021|
|Last Date of Registration||07-08-2021|
Patliputra University Admission 2021-24
www.ppup.ac.in Graduation Admission 2021 Registration Part 1 BA, BSc, BCom Online Application Form. Patliputra University (PPUP) Invites Online Application Form For Taking Admission in Regular Undergraduate (UG)/ Graduation/ Degree Course (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) For Session 2021-24. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. The Registration for various courses is commencing from 19th July 2021.
Candidates can apply for admission in the graduation form for UG (Regular), UG (Vocational) & BLIS, PG (Regular & Vocational) and Para Medical Courses. The last date of registration is July 2021 (Expected). Candidates apply for online registration with a late fine till August 2021. Candidates should complete the registration process carefully for BA BSC BCOM and various other courses.
Eligibility Criteria For PPU Online Admission 2021
B.A. Hons:- For the B.A. Hons. degree course in any subject, it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 45% marks at the intermediate examination/ XIIth Class in the subject concerned, or in an allied subject as determined by the Academic Council.
A student shall be eligible for admission to the B.A. Hons. course in any subject of Arts even though he has not studied the subject concerned at the intermediate/ XIIth Class examination and if he has passed in science or Commerce with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate.
B.Sc. Hons:- For the B.Sc. Hons. degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 45% marks at the intermediate/ XIIth Class examination in the subject offered for Honors study, or in an allied subject as determined by the Academic Council.
B.Com. Hons:- For the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)-.if a candidate has passed the intermediate/ Xllth Class Examination in commerce of any Board obtaining not less than 45% marks in the commerce subject/group of subject.
A student who has passed the intermediate / Xllth Class Examination in Science shall also eligible for admission to the B.Com. Hons. Course, if he has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the intermediate / Xllth Science level.
Note- No Candidate shall choose Mathematics, Statistics or Geography unless he has passed the intermediate examination in the concerned subject.
PPU Online Admission Form 2021 Last date
The Patliputra University Admission Process has started for the BA, BSC, BCOM (General & Honours) & PG (MA, MSC, MCOM) Previous & Final Year from 10 July 2021. PPU UG PG online Admission Process has closed on the of 7th August 2021.
PPU Online Admission Fee
Candidates can pay the registration fee via online mode through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Check the Course wise Fee Details from the below section.
- General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.300/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
College Lists Under Patliputra University, Patna
- A N College, Patna
- ANS College, Barh
- B D College, Patna
- B S College, Danapur
- College Of Commerce, Arts & Science Patna
- G J College, Rambagh, Bihta
- Malti Dhari College, Naubatpur
- Ganga Devi Mahila Mahavidalaya, Patna
- T P S College, Patna
- J D Womens College, Patna
- Jagat Narayan Lal College, Patna
- R L S Y College, Bakhtiarpur
- R P M College, Patna City
- Ram Krishna Dwarika College, Patna
- Ram Ratan Singh College, Mokama, Patna
- S M D College, Punpun
- Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna
- Nalanda College, Biharsharif
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Patna Saheb
- Mahila College, Khagaul
- Nalanda Mahila College, Biharsharif
- S P M College, Udantpuri, Nalanda
- Kisan College, Nalanda
- M M College, Bikram
- S U College, Hilsa
Documents Required for PPU Online Admission 2021
- 12th Marksheet
- Class xii provisional certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certification
- Character certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Mobile Number, Email ID
- Passport size photo and
How To Apply PPU Online Admission 2021
- First of all login to the Official Website of the university.
- Click on the link UG/PG Part 1 Admission 2021-24 from the home page.
- New students have to first register on the official website and then you will get User ID and Password.
- After that, login with the login details to fill the online admission form.
- Now Fill the Following Information.
- Father’s Name (पिता का नाम)
- Mother’s Name (माता का नाम)
- Religion (धर्म)
- Category (श्रेणी)
- Sub Category (उप – श्रेणी)
- Minority Category (अल्पसंख्यक श्रेणी)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर (ई.डब्ल्यू.एस.) श्रेणी का प्रमाणपत्र)
- Domicile (State)मूल निवास राज्य
- Domicile Certificate No.(मूल निवास प्रमाणपत्र)
- AADHAAR No.(आधार संख्या)
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- Obtain marks of Intermediate and High school
- Subject wise marks
- College and course
- Then Upload the required Documents.
- Now students have to pay the application fee online.
- Finally, click on the final submit and take a print out of the application form.
Seat Details of Special Cota in Patliputra Admission UG Part-1 2021
- Donor/Ward/NRI – 2% (Only Son/Daughter)
- Sports – 2% (National level/State level/District level and University Championship
- Fine Arts – 2% (National level/State level/District level and University Championship
- NCC/NSS – 1%
- Ward of Ex-Army – 1%
- Physically Challenged – 3% (minimum 40% disability Horizontalreservation)
Patliputra University 1st Merit list Shedule
|Publication of Merit||16th August 2021|
|Last date of Admission of this merit||31st August 2021|
|Last date of Validation of Admission by the college||04th September 2021|
Patliputra University 2nd Merit list Shedule
|Publication of Merit||07th September 2021|
|Last date of Admission of this merit||18th September 2021|
|Last date of Validation of Admission by the college||22nd September 2021|
Patliputra University 3rd Merit list Shedule
|Publication of Merit||25th September 2021|
|Last date of Admission of this merit||04th October 2021|
|Last date of Validation of Admission by the college||06th October 2021|
On Spot Round (Open Merit) Admission Schedule
|Application for On-Spot Round||08th October 2021|
|Publication of Spot Round Admission List||11th October 2021|
|Last date of Admission of Spot Round Merit||23rd October 2021|
|Last date of validation of Spot Round Admission by College||28th October 2021|
Some Important Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Instruction||Click Here|
|Download Eligibility Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Friends, I hope that you have easily understood all the information on How to Apply For Patliputra University Graduation Admission Form 2021 through https://ppuponline.in/. How did you like this article of SarkariSoch.in, you can comment in the comment box below. Or if you are facing any problem in PPU Online Admission 2021 apply online then definitely comment us. Thank you !!