Bihar Board 11th Admission date 2021 | Bihar Board Inter Admission Date 2021 | bihar board 11th registration last date 2021 2023 | 11th ka registration kab se hoga 2021 | Apply Form Online at http://ofssbihar.in
Bihar Inter Admission 2021: OFSS Bihar Inter 11th Class Admission 2021 Online registration: is to be started soon on www.ofssbihar.in (official website). You are aware that Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) every year invites online applications for participating in Intermediate (11th) class admission in the following streams: Science, Commerce and Arts streams. A lot of schools are affiliated to the Bihar School Examination Board which offers admission in Intermediate class through a common entrance test. So, interested and eligible candidates have to register for OFSS Bihar Admission 2021 – Intermediate Admission for session 2021-23.
Bihar Intermediate Admission 2021 Date & Detailed
|Board||Bihar School Examination Patna|
|Mode of Admission||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Admission||20-June-2021|
|Closing Date of Online Admission||28-June-2021|
|Notification||Release on 02-June-2021|
www.ofssbihar.in (Official website has started the bihar intermediate admission 2021 process. We have all the information related to OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021 through our article like online application date, application process, how to apply, cut off List, college list, how to select college, application fee etc. are available in Hindi. You should read this article OFSS Bihar | Online Admission Portal | 11th Admission Merit List 2021 carefully so that there is no mistake while filling the form.
Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021
Students are to be enrolled under Ofss bihar inter admission in intermediate schools and colleges under Bihar School Examination Committee. This online system has been made by OFSS (Online Facilitation System For Students) i.e. Bihar School Examination Committee Patna, the simple system of online enrollment. With this arrangement, students will be able to enroll in the respective school / college. Students will use OFSS (Online Facilitation System For Students) for enrollment in the 2021 Intermediate class for bihar inter admission registration session 2021-2023.
Who can apply for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021?
Students of Bihar School Examination Committee Patna, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Certificate of Secondary Education of India (ICSC) and any other state board can apply for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021 nomination. Those who have passed tenth or equivalent examination from this institute.
ofssbihar.in inter admission 2021
All the students are informed that before filling the nomination form of the last year ofss merit list 2020 (www.ofssbihar.in 2020), the online list of all the inter colleges in the state has been released for online admission Ofss Cutt Off Do see the marks. For this, you can easily see by logging ofss portal. Then decide that in which school college you want to take your bihar inter admission 2021 as per priority.
All the students are informed bihar inter admission 2021 carefully select the option of different schools for enrollment, because after filling the form through OFSS portal, once the choice is made, all the same options will be considered as the final option. And they will not be changed during the nomination process. After the release of First / Second Merit List of bihar inter admission 2021, students can choose the option of slideup after going through the web portal after their enrollment. If they are selected in the Second Merit List in place of the higher option from the option they have selected, then the nomination of the First Merit List Selection List will be canceled.
How To Apply Bihar Inter Admission 2021-2023
Applications can be made under Ofss for ofss online bihar admission through the following places and medium.
- Through Sahaj Vasudha Center
- Through District Registration cum Counseling Center
- From your home personal computer which has internet facility
- Via internet cyber cafe
How to Apply for OFSS?
Following is the detailed procedure for the 11th Online Admission Registration, the student can apply through the following different means.
Process to fill the application through Sahaj Vasudha Center
Students can apply online under OFSS system by visiting Sahaj Vasudha Kendra. For this, 4089 Sahaj Vasudha centers of the state have been authorized. Their list is available on the website www.ofssbihar.in. They have to go through the following steps for applying online through Sahaj Vasudha Kendra.
Various stages of applying through Sahaj Vasudha Kendra
If students apply bihar inter admission 2021 through Sahaj Vasudha Kendra, then they have to go to Sahaj Vasudha Kendra. Applicants or the operators of Sahaj Vasudha Center can go to the website ofss portal and download the print out of Form No. 5 or Form No. 6 as per the requirement. According to the board from which they have passed the examination, the year in which they have passed the examination, Sahaj Vasudha will take the printed form from the operator of the center.
- Form No-5 if the student has passed the Class X examination from Bihar Vidyalaya Examination Committee, Patna.
- Form No-6 if the student has passed class X examination or equivalent examination of CBSE ICSE or any other center or state board
- Fill form number 5 with form number 6 with a pen.
- After filling all the detailed information in the form, the student should sign below the form.
- Students should fill all the information in capital letters of English.
- After filling the form, the applicant will also have to give a color passport size photo along with his form to the operator of Sahaj Vasudha Center.
- The operators of Sahaj Vasudha Center will fill the huge information in that form in the online application form.
- After filling the Online Admission Form, the Sahaja Vasudha Center Operator will show the Preview of the Apply Online Form to the applicant on the computer screen.
- Sahaj Vasudha Center operator has filled the details in the application. Applicants will definitely check that filled application again.
- If all the details filled are correct then the operator of Sahaj Vasudha Center will click confirm button.
- If the filled information is not correct then the operator of Sahaj Vasudha Center will click on Modify Button.
- When the operators click on the Modify Button, the application form will open again and the operators will be able to rectify the mistakes.
- When the operator clicks the confirm button, there will be an OTP on the registered mobile number of the students from the system, the student will tell the operator the OTP and fill the OTP in the portal and then the student’s mobile number will be confirmed.
- After the confirmation of the mobile number, the student will have to pay an application fee of Rs 300 in cash to the Sahaj Vasudha Kendra. After successful payment, the acceptance copy of the application will be available from the system.
- The operator of Sahaj Vasudha Center will remove the shadow copy and give it to the student. The student is advised to keep this receipt.
- After successful submission of the application, you will be sent the user ID and password to the mobile and email entered by the student.
- Please note the application will not be approved without depositing Bihar Board 12th Registration Fees Fee 300 rupees. It is mandatory to submit the application fee along with the application.
How To Apply Bihar inter Admission 2021 Form
OFSS inter Admission 2021 has various stages of filling the online application through its home computer through which Internet facility is available. Before filling the application, keep the following information with you.
- If the student has passed the Class X examination from Bihar School Examination Committee Patna, then keep your roll code roll number and date of birth ready.
- If the student has passed 10th class examination from any other board equivalent to Bihar School Examination Committee Patna, then keep your score ready.
- Students should keep their passport size photo ready in the computer so that it can be uploaded when needed while filling the normal application form.
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Applicants will be able to go through any browser
- Click on the general application form, read the given directions carefully check box and after that click on the accept, accept the terms and conditions.
- After this the normal application form will open on your computer
- If the student has passed class 10th examination from Bihar School Examination Committee Patna to Ujjain, then he will have to fill the year of answer, roll code, roll number, date of birth
- His other details and will be automatically marked in the application form.
- If the applicant has passed the tenth or equivalent examination from any other board, then it is necessary that they fill in the information sought in the general application form.
- Once all the information has been filled, the applicant has to upload his photo in the Common Application Form Common Application Form Uploading the photo is necessary
- After filling all the information, the applicant has opted for nomination. Applicant can have minimum 5 and maximum 20 options.
- An option A subject in a school or a college will be considered an option.
How To Select College Drop Down List in ofss portal
- Select the district from the dropdown list.
- After choosing the district, choose the school college.
- After listening to the college, select the faculty.
- Such as art science and commerce.
- Click on submit button.
- After clicking on submit button, your option will be entered.
- In this way, you can choose at least 5 options, as many as 20 options in the normal application form.
High Priority Options First assume that your first priority for enrollment in intermediate is in the AN College of Science faculty and second option is in the College of Commerce in the Faculty of Science, then you have to fill the first priority option in AN College And after that, fill the option of college of commerce, repentance can fill the option of third, fourth, etc. according to your father.
- Once you have filled the normal application form, please read it again carefully so that if you have made any mistake, then you will know about it.
- If you feel the complete details given in the application are correct then click the submit button
- After this, the application of the filled application will be visible on the computer screen, after this, please check the filled application again, if you find all the information in the application form correct, then click on the confirm button.
- If you do not get the filled information correct, then click the Modify button.
- On clicking the Modify button, the normal application form will be visible to you again, seeing this, you can purge the information filled in it that you want to improve.
- After this you click the confirm button
- After clicking the confirm button, this arrangement or husband will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the system and after that your mobile number will be confirmed
- Once the mobile number is confirmed, you will get instructions to pay 300 here
- 300 application fee can be deposited through online through debit card, credit card, net banking, in addition, if you want, you can also deposit it through payment.
After successful payment is ensured or the system will issue an acknowledgment receipt related to the application you have filled, you are advised to keep the printed receipt here so that in future it will be successful for you to successfully complete the application form. After that you will get user ID and password on your essay mobile and email id.
Selection List for OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) Enrollment
After the applicant submits the online application, the ofss website will process all the applications and finalize the selection list. This ofss inter Merit List 2021 will be based on the merit of the applicant for all the schools and priority of the option selected by them. The first, second and third merit list will be published, the selection list will be available on the website.
At the same time, the letter of integration will be available to the selected applicant for his selection; On mobile, when the applicant gets the information related to his selection for the nomination, go to the website and download the letter related to his selection and print And the concerned school can enroll in the college. Assuming that the applicant has given the option for enrollment in 11 schools, he is selected on the basis of the choices given by the applicant, then in the lower option given by him He cannot be enrolled, for example, if the applicant has given 11 options, now in the first selection list, he has been selected for enrollment in the third priority school college, then he cannot remain in the fourth to eleventh priority option.
Procedure for informing the applicant on being selected for nomination
If the applicant wishes to be selected for his enrollment in any school, college can download the letter of intimation letter from the website of our OFSS The following is
- Notice board of high school college in which the applicant has been selected for enrollment in the school college
- No information will be provided by post
- Applicants are advised to regularly visit website www.bihar.in for information.
How to get the applicants enrolled after the name appears in the OFSS selection list
If the applicant’s name appears in the selection list for enrollment in the priority school college given by him, then he can enroll in the following school college. For enrollment in the respective Vidyalaya Vidyalaya college, they have to keep the following things in mind.
- The applicant will have to go to the respective school college and enroll on the specified date and time mentioned in the information sheet.
- The applicant will have to bring the original records for examination to the concerned school college.
- They have to submit the following nomination fee
- This fee can be in the form of cash or bank which can be deposited at the counter of the school college.
- At the time of enrollment, the applicant will have to submit color certificate of passport size along with other certificates.
- The applicant is also advised to obtain information regarding enrollment from the school/college.
- If the applicant is willing to enroll in a high priority school college, then he can wait for the release of the second and third selection list.
- But he will have to take enrollment in the high school college, the school in which he has been selected for enrollment.
Documents required while filling the Bihar Board 12th Registration Form
- Basic certificate
- fee receipt
- Passport size color photo
- Matriculation certificate
- character certificate
- school leaving certificate
- Reservation papers
- Other required documents
Apart from the appropriate records, the concerned schools may ask for some more records for college enrollment. Applicants are advised to submit all the records sought by the school in addition to the appropriate records for enrollment.
The following original records will not be returned by the school college.
High School Abandonment Certificate from where he passed the third exam Character certificate of the institution from which he has passed the previous examination. Migration certificate if any from where he has passed the third examination.
OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 Apply Online
The process of filling the 11th Admission 2021 Apply Online form online through the ofss bihar portal will be done in a total of 9 steps. You can easily apply online for bihar intermediate admission 2021 by doing Step to Step Fallow.
Step-1. Go to the website of www.ofssbihar.in through any web browser and click on the online CAF For Intermediate link.
Step-2. Click the check box to accept the terms and conditions, and click the Click Here To Fill Your Application Form button.
Step-3. Upload all your details and marks and scanned photo.
Step-4. Fill your correspondence address and reservation details in the Common Application Form.
Step-5. After filling all the details, you should fill your priority option for enrollment in the school college. You can choose a minimum of 5 options and a maximum of 20 options.
Step-6. After filling all the information, after you press the submit button, a preview of the application form filled by you will appear. If you believe that the details shown by you in the preview are correct, then click on confirm. After clicking on the confirm button you will be redirected to the mobile number confirmation page.
Step-7. OTP one time password will be received on your registered mobile number. After filling in the OTP, click on the submit button.
Step-8. After ensuring the mobile number, you will be redirected to the payment page for payment, selecting the mode of payment like Vasudha Kendra Payment Gateway Net Banking Debit Card etc.
Step-9. After the payment process is complete, you will get the transaction ID and will have the option to print a copy of the bihar intermission 2021 application form you have filled.
Friends, I hope that you will have easily understood all the information of OFSS Inter Admission 2021 | Bihar Board 11th Admission Date 2021 | Apply Online, Dates, Selection Process. How did you like this article of MyExamNews, you comment in the comment box below. Or if you are facing any problem in the ofss admission form 2021 apply online, then please comment us. Thank you !!