MEC IGNOU Assignment: IGNOU has uploaded the assignment of the MEC IGNOU Course for its new session on its official website. Students can download their course assignments in Hindi and English by clicking on the link given below. It is mandatory for you to submit the assignment before the last date to appear in Indira Gandhi University’s Term End Exam (TEE Exam) and to save your result from being pending.
Download your MEC IGNOU Assignment by clicking on the download assignment button given below and compulsorily submit it to your study center before the last date. If you are not able to submit your assignment before the last date, you may not be allowed to appear in the upcoming examination. IGNOU can also put your result in pending.
MEC IGNOU Course Detail
|Course Name||Master of Arts (Economics)|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
MEC Assignment Download
List of IGNOU MEC Assignment 2020-2021. Download your assignment, click on the following given link.
- MEC-July 2020-January2021 (First Year) English – Hindi
- MEC Elective – MWG011 (English) 2021
- MEC Electives – MWG011 (E) 2020
- MEC-July 2020-January2021 (Second Year) English – Hindi
- MEC Elective – MWG011 (Hind) 2021
- MEC Electives – MWG011 (H) 2020
- Project Work– MECP-101
IGNOU MEC Assignment Submission Last Date
Due to change in admission date and delay in some courses of IGNOU, the date of submission of assignments may change. You are advised to keep checking your study center and through the official website of IGNOU.
|Admission Session||Last Date|
|Jan/Dec Month||Before 30 September|
|July Month||Before 30 May|
Where To Submit MEC IGNOU Assignment ?
When you take admission in any course of IGNOU online or offline then you have to choose the following option like Study Center, Regional Center, Course Code etc. Submit your assignment by taking it to your study center itself. Due to Corona, online assignments are being deposited at many study centers but before you do the necessary checks.
MEC ignou Syllabus
MEC IGNOU I Year Syllabus
- MEC 101 – Microeconomic Analysis
- MEC 2 – Macroeconomic Analysis
- MEC 103 – Quantitative Methods
- MEC 4 – Economics of Growth and Development
- MEC 205 – Indian Economic Policy
MEC IGNOU II Year Syllabus
- MEC 106 – Public Economics
- MEC 7 – International Trade and Finance
- MEC 108 – Economics of Social Sector and Environment
- MEC 109 – Research Methods in Economics
Optional Courses (Choose 12 credits only)
- MECE 1 – Econometric Methods
- MECE 3 – Actuarial Economics: Theory and Practice
- MECE 4 – Financial Institutions and Markets
- MECP 101 – Project Work
- MWG 11 – Women in the Economy
It is advised to all IGNOU learners that you must check your session tally before making your assignment. Also, submit your session work by writing it in your handwriting itself. For any other information, you can visit the official website of IGNOU. SarkariSoch does not provide any misleading information to its visitors.