India Post GDS Requirement 2021 | Bihar GDS vacancy 2021 date | Gramin dak Sevak recruitment 2021 | Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2021 Online Apply | Post Office job Vacancy in Bihar 2021
The last date for online application for the recruitment of 4368 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Bihar and Maharashtra Postal Circle has been extended. Now the last date has been changed from May 26 to May 29. But this date has been extended only for the candidates who have registered and who have paid the fees. That is, those who have not submitted the final form can now do so till May 29.
There are 1940 posts in Bihar Postal Circle and 2428 posts in Maharashtra Postal Circle. The last date of application for both circles is 26 May 2021. 10th pass candidates can apply for these posts. There will be no written examination. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit. Merit will be made on the basis of marks in 10th. If a candidate has a higher qualification, it will not matter. Only 10th marks will form the basis of selection. Under this recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak, the post of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak will be filled.
India Post GDS Requirment Age Range
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Age will be calculated from 27 April 2021.
- In the maximum age limit, the SC will be given a relaxation of five years, OBC class three years and the differently-abled 10 years.
- Passed class X from recognized school board of education. Must have passed Maths, vernacular and English in 10th standard. It is also necessary to have studied the local language by the 10th.
- Candidates having more qualification than mandatory educational qualification will not get any kind of preference.
- Candidates who have studied computer as a subject in class X or XII or higher will be exempted from the Basic Computer Information Certificate.
- 60 days Basic Computer Training Certificate from a recognized school education board.
Pay Scale of India Post GDS Requirment (By Post)
- Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for BPM.
- Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 for GDS / ABPM.
- Candidates having higher educational qualification will not get any kind of priority. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
- If the applicant has chosen five posts as a priority and gets selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, then he / she will be selected for the same post.
- Based on the online submission applications of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared and selected.
Other prerequisites for getting the post
Residence: For the candidates who are finally selected for the posts, it will be necessary to submit proof of staying in the village of the respective branch post office within one month of the selection.
Source of Income: The candidates selected for the posts will have to provide proof that they have another source of income. That is, he is not dependent only on the salary he gets from the postal department for his livelihood. This proof has to be given within 30 days of selection.
Selection of location for branch post office: The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM will have to ensure the availability of space for the operation of the post office in the village earmarked for the branch post office. This work has to be done within 30 days of selection.
Interested candidates can visit detailed information on appost.in or appost.in/gdsonline
Contact for more information
If you want to know more about India Post GDS Requirement 2021 | Last Date | Apply Online | Bihar & Maharashtra then you can do comment in the comment box. SarkariSoch Team will do Help & reply to you.