ctet july notification 2022: Online Form, Eligibility & Syllabus, Exam Date Here. The Ministry of education, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 15th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode between 16-12-2021 to 13-01-2022 (exact date will be intimated on the admit card of the candidate).
CTET July Notification 2022
|Board Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Exam Name||CTET Exam Dec-2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CTET Eligibility 2022
The persons possessing minimum qualifications for the teaching staff in accordance with the following are eligible for appearing in the CTET:
- National Council for Teacher Education (Determination of Minimum Qualifications for Persons to be recruited as Education Teachers and Physical Education Teachers in Pre-Primary, Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary, Senior Secondary or Intermediate Schools or Colleges) Regulations as amended and notified from time to time.
- Minimum qualifications laid down in the Recruitment Rules for the teachers by the Appropriate Government where the school is situated or the Recruitment Rules for the teachers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan or Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
CTET Exam Pattern 2022
All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate.
Each carries one mark and there will be no negative marking.
The test will be conducted in 20 (Twenty) languages throughout the country
There will be two papers of CTET.
(i) Paper-I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both papers (Paper I and Paper II).
The main question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English)
CTET Application Fees
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Canara Bank. – Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
To apply, click here website Official Website
Date for Submission of Online Application: Comming Soon
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
- STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website https://ctet.nic.in.
- STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- STEP 5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
The Ministry of Education, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.
ANDAMAN & NICOBAR, ANDHRA PRADESH, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, ASSAM, BIHAR, CHANDIGARH, CHHATTISGARH, DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI, DAMAN & DIU, DELHI, GOA, GUJARAT, HARYANA, HIMACHAL PRADESH, JAMMU & KASHMIR, JHARKHAND, KARNATAKA, KERALA, LAKSHADWEEP, MADHYA PRADESH, MAHARASHTRA, MANIPUR, MEGHALAYA, MIZORAM, NAGALAND, ODISHA, PUDUCHERRY, PUNJAB, RAJASTHAN, SIKKIM, TAMILNADU, TELANGANA, TRIPURA, UTTARAKHAND, UTTAR PRADESH, WEST BENGAL.
|Application starts from||–|
|Last date to apply||–|
|Date of Examination||–|