Student Credit Card Scheme Online | Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Registration | Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form | Student Credit Card Yojana Course list
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Nitish Kumar on 2nd October 2016 to provide loans for higher education to the students of the state. Under this scheme, a loan of up to 4 lakh rupees should be provided by the state government as financial assistance by the state government to poor 12th pass students of Bihar state for pursuing higher education. as financial aid to the poor 12th pass students of Bihar state for pursuing higher education.) will be provided. Students taking loans under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 will not have to pay any interest.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for higher education under this scheme, can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. To implement the BSCC scheme 2022, the government also established the Education Finance Corporation. So that this student credit card scheme can be successfully run in the state. This Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022 was introduced as a measure to encourage the students of the state to pursue higher education in a good effort to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio of 14.3% to the national average of 24% Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc. through this article.
Objective of BSCC Scheme 2022
As you know that there are many such youths in the state who want to get higher education but due to financial constraints they are unable to get it and are deprived of their right direction. For the benefit of Bihar students, Credit Card Scheme 2022 has been started. Under this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh will be provided by the bank to the students of the state to get further education after the 12th. Students and girls studying through the BSCC scheme 2022 will get a chance to grow. Through this scheme, financial assistance is to be provided to the students from the banking system. Through this scheme, students will be successful in getting employment along with higher education.
Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Launch date||2 October 2016|
|Beneficiary||Bihar State Students|
|Purpose||To provide loan for higher education to the students|
The benefit of the scheme reached 86544 students of student credit Card
Loan facility is provided to the students studying in Bihar through the scheme. Through this scheme, a credit card is provided to the children through which they can withdraw an amount up to ₹ 400000 for their education. So far many children have benefited under this scheme. There is no need to give any kind of guarantee to the children to get the benefits under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme. So far about 86544 students have been given loans for education under this scheme. For which an amount of ₹ 1086 crore has been spent by the government till August 2020.
- Through this scheme, poor children of the state will be able to get good education without worrying about financial constraints by getting loans. If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme, then it is mandatory for you to be a permanent resident of Bihar and 12th pass.
- This has been announced by MLC member Neeraj Kumar. He also informed that 33% reservation has been made by the government for girl students in medical and engineering colleges. So that the daughters of the state can move forward in the direction of education.
Benefits of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
- Under this scheme, those who have passed their Intermediate / 12th class from institutions recognized by the Government of Bihar. And they want to get higher education in higher education like graduation, BA, B.Sc etc., then they will get a loan of up to Rs. 4 lakh by the government. will be provided in the form of financial assistance.
- Under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022, no interest will have to be paid for taking student loans.
- The benefit of this scheme will be for those students of the state who are basically from poor background and eager to complete their higher education.
- In this loan, the fees of educational institutions will be included as well as expenses related to food and material.
- Under this scheme, the students of the state will get rid of financial constraints and their standard of living will rise. Students can also apply online to take advantage of Bihar Credit Card Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the state government provides education loan up to Rs 4 lakh to 10+2 pass out students at 0% interest rate.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Course List 2022
- BA, BSc, B Com
- BCA, BSc IT, Computer Application, Computer Science
- B.Sc Agriculture
- BSc Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- BTech, BE, BSc
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- BSc in Fashion Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- MSc, MTech
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Food Processing, Food Production
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- BA, BSc, BEd, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics
- BL, LLB
- B.Tech, BE, (Enrolled in three year Diploma in Institute recognized by State Level Education Council)
Eligibility of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- The educational institution from which the student belongs should be recognized by the relevant regulatory agency of the state or central government.
- Under the Student Credit Card Scheme 2022, loans will be given to the student for higher education for general courses, technical or vocational activities.
- Under this scheme, the students of the state should be 12th pass.
Documents of Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- pan card
- 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Certificate of Admission in Higher Educational Institution
- 2-2 photos of each of the student, parent and guarantor
- Address proof
- family income certificate
- Two photographs of the applicant and his co-applicant
- bank account passbook
- Six months statement of parent’s bank account
- mobile number
- Identity Card of the applicant (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License etc.)
How to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Education Department, Planning and Development Department and Labor Resource Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of New Applicant Registration, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you will open the registration form, in this form you will get all the information asked by you like applicant’s name, email id, aadhar card number, mobile number, if the application has been made from Vasudha Kendra then click on YES otherwise select NO. .*
- Please enter the OTP sent to your mobile*, Please enter the OTP sent to your email ID. etc. to be filled.
- After filling the personal details, you have to submit. After submitting, other 3 options will open in front of you. Out of these three options, you have to select the option of Student Credit Card, after which a new application form will open. After which the application form will open. You have to fill in the asked information and details. Then you have to submit it using the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, students will be given a unique identification number. This unique ID number will be sent to their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Students will also receive PDF copy of submitted application form and details of required documents on their e-mail id. The application form and documents will be required at the counter.
- After which the applicant students and girl students will be informed on their mobile number and e-mail id on which day to go to the counter, where the rest of the process will have to be completed.
How to Check Application Status in Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
The beneficiaries of the state who have applied under this scheme and want to see the status of their application, then they should follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see the option of Application Status.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the form to see the application status, you will have to fill all the information asked in this form like registration id or aadhar number, date of birth, captcha code etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. After this the application status will appear in front of you.
Bihar Student Credit Card College List 2022
The beneficiaries of the state who have applied under this scheme and want to see the college list under Bihar student credit card 2022, then they should follow the steps given below.
- First click on the official website.
- Now choose your district where you want to see the list.
- now you can see the list of all college in the following district.
- you can download it in pdf file for future use.
Bihar Student Credit Card Helpline Number
Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800 3456 444
We provide here Bihar Student Credit Card Helpline Number 2022 as District Lable contact person mobile number and address of DRCC.
|Sr. No.||Manager||District||Mobile||Address Of DRCC|
|1||Ravi Shankar Prasad||Drcc Araria||9934070190||The campus of Sadar Prakhand karyalaya, Post Araria, Pincode: 854311|
|2||Garima||Drcc Arwal||7739639697||Pipra Bangla, Arwal, Post Shahpur, Pincode: 804401|
|3||Sunita Singh||Drcc Aurangabad||8544186002||Next to Town Inter School, Shahpur, Old G.T.Road, Aurangabad, Pincode: 824101|
|4||Vinay Shankar||Drcc Banka||7261054576||Banka Samarhalaya Parisar, Dabutola, Banka, Pincode: 813102|
|5||Sunira Kumari||Drcc Begusarai||9934316678||Sadar Prakhand Parisar, Begusarai, Pincode: 851218|
|6||DRCC Bhagalpur||Government Polytechnic College, In front of Kanchangarh, Pincode: 812001|
|7||Indu Chakravarty||Drcc Bhojpur||8877709408||Dhanpura, Opposite DAV school Ara, Pincode: 802301|
|8||Pankaj Kumar||Drcc Buxar||9308990753||ITI Campus, Ward Number 13, Pincode: 802101|
|9||Tauseff Imam Hashmi||Drcc Darbhanga||9905926159||Kadirabad Bus Stand (Next to Government Polytechnic College), Post Lalbagh, Pincode: 846004|
|10||Rajeev Ranjan||Drcc Gaya||8986421164||State Polytechnic, Gaya Bodhgaya Road,Kendui, Pincode: 824231|
|11||Bhaskar||Drcc Gopalganj||9472983382||Basdila, Near Panchayat Bhawan, Post: Gopalganj, Pincode: 841428|
|12||Gajendra Kumar||Drcc Jamui||8294421395||Dhadhaur, Sikandara, Post Itasagar|
|13||Sumedha Rani||Drcc Jehanabad||9308661190||Kako Road,Near Jehanabad bus stand, Pin-804408|
|14||Chandan Kumar||Drcc Kaimur||7277986285||Gram Dumdum, Prakhand Bhabhua Kaimur, Pincode: 821101|
|15||Drcc Katihar||Sadar Prakhand Karyalaya, Mirchabadai,Katihar, Pincode: 854109|
|16||Pankaj||Drcc Khagaria||9471867656||Jila Krishi Karyalaya Campus, Post Khagaria, Pincode: 851204|
|17||Amarjeet Kumar Vishwasi||Drcc Kishanganj||8864020100||Block Campus (Prakhand Parisar), Kishanganj, Pincode: 855108|
|18||Juli Kumari||Drcc Lakhisarai||8789018542||Near Mahisona Panchayat Bhawan, Lakhisarai, Pincode: 811315|
|19||Prashun Kumar Singh||Drcc Madhepura||7258879101||Behind Sadar Anchal Karyalaya Madhepura, Pincode: 852113|
|20||Sandhya Kumari||Drcc Madhubani||9122746409||Mitholi, Post Madhubani, Pincode: 847211|
|21||Babu Sarvjeet Akela||Drcc Munger||9852017757||Sujawalpur, Sadar Prakhand Parisar, Munger, Pincode: 811201|
|22||Kushwaha Kumar Amlendu||Drcc Muzaffarpur||9934900747||Behind Nehru Stadium, Sikandarpur, Pincode: 842001|
|23||Manoj Kumar Pradhaan||Drcc Nalanda||9472980541||Sipah More, Aadarsh Thana,Deep Nagar ke Pichhe, Deep Nagar, Biharsharif Bihar-803101|
|24||Ravi Ranjan Kumar||Drcc Nawada||9334454993||Near Budhaul Bus Stand, Budhaul, Post-Nawada, Pincode-805110|
|25||Shailesh Kumar Pandey||Drcc Pashchim Champaran||9955424051||Areraj Road, Bettiah, ITI Training Center, Near Jaiprakash Nagar, Pincode: 845438|
|26||Sneha Kumari||Drcc Patna||9939502331||Chajjubag, In Front of Bihar State Cooperative Federation, Pincode: 800001|
|27||Baibhaw Kumar||Drcc Purbi Champaran||9771110111||Near Polytechnic College Motihari, Panchayat Lutaha, Post Motihari, Pincode: 845401|
|28||Kalpana Kumari Prasad||Drcc Purnia||06454241505||Fire Brigade Centre, Near Maranga, Post Purnia, Pincode: 854301|
|29||Shailesh Kumar||Drcc Rohtas||9798291295||Mokar, Sasaram In Aara- Patna road Pin code- 821113|
|30||Sanjay Kumar Suman||Drcc Saharsa||8210401337||Next to Rajkiya Kanya Vidhyalaya, Pincode: 852201|
|31||Naveen Kumar Singh||Drcc Samastipur||9334907571||3 km from District Magistrate office, Sadar Prakhand, Near Samstipur, Samstipur Rosada Road, Pincode: 848101|
|32||Kaushik Kumar Sinha||Drcc Saran||7544011554||Ratanpura, Bidtolia Road, Chapra, Saran, Pincode: 841301|
|33||Leena Kumari||Drcc Sheikhpura||9939273911||South of Navodaya Vidayala, Shekhpura, Pincode: 811105|
|34||Akhilesh Kumar Bharti||Drcc Sheohar||9771037552||Block Campus, Sheohar, Pincode: 843329|
|35||Kumari Poonam Pal||Drcc Sitamarhi||9102386001||ITI Campus, Shanti Nagar, Sitamarhi, Post Dumrah, Pincode: 843301|
|36||Md. Akhatar Ali||Drcc Siwan||9835648542||Mahadeva J.B.R. Vidyalaya (Mahila Prashikshan Kendra), Siwan, Pincode: 841226|
|37||Prem Prakesh Dewakar||Drcc Supaul||9709449771||ITI Campus Supaul, Pincode: 847452|
|38||Roshan Ara||Drcc Vaishali||7909075628||Harvanshpur, Konhara Ghat, Gandhi Setu Main Road, Pincode: 844101|
All the information shown on our website has been taken from the official websites of newspapers and organizations advertising for the application. We advise you to check it thoroughly before filling any form, otherwise, SarkariSoch will not be responsible if your form is rejected.